Friday, June 29, 2007

Flavor

A new flavor is filling my awareness.
I can't define it, but I can feel it on the periphery of my life.

It's hurtling towards me at a terrific speed, almost working its way to my life step by step.

And as it gets closer, I can almost taste it, smell it.

I feel like it's going to knock me off my feet one of these days.

I love the wisps of fragrance that I get from this new flavor...
It smells of happiness and fun and pure energy!

A new flavor is filling my world...
I feel if I stretch my fingers far enough, I can almost touch it...

If I close my eyes, I can almost see it...

A new flavor is filling my world...

I cannot wait
to taste it completely!

3 comments:

aklanta said...

let it rule...

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Eye of the Needle said...

Vanilla or Tooti Fruity, which one is closer to the new development :)