Sunday, June 10, 2007

A New Day

Alive with the wonder of new possibilities.

I love it. That place deep inside my soul, that is already shape-shifting, surging into the new moment, flying unfettered, free of the past.

Alive with the wonder of new possibilities.

I love it. Being able to laugh hysterically at the circular routes life takes. To have travelled a lifetime and realised that I am back to where I began - me.

Alive with the wonder of new possibilities.

I love it. Another sunrise, another breath, another story.

Alive with the wonder of new possibilities.
I love it.

1 comment:

Rahil Arora said...

Very beautifully written!

Possibilities... a word, an outlook, an umbrella that binds life together....
I remember watching a movie long long back (don remember the name) the protagonist in the movie would hold out a pumpkin seed every now and then and ask people what they saw in his hands... most of them replied, 'a pumpkin seed' to which he replied, ' u see a pumpkin seed but I see possibilities'....

also, the line at the end, 'Another sunrise, another breath, another story' is classy
u should consider writing more on the same...

:)