Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lumos

With one stroke of her enchanted quill, JK Rowling has awakened mystery and magic again. What a stirring set of seven books! What a stunning story!

I've spent the past week re-visiting the movies on the first four books. Oh! Pure, unadulterated joy. I wake up in the morning half expecting my toothbrush to fly into my hands by the sheer force of my will for it to do so. But alas, Shambhalla is a long way a way...

Truly though, Rowling has ignited that belief in something beyond and through Harry, Hermione and Ron, we learn so much about life, about love, about integrity.

I love the way the last book deals with death, seeking and the journey. That difference between seeker and knower. Beautiful!

It takes a Muggle to bring Magic back to the 21st century. Hats off and sparkles of light to Rowling!

1 comment:

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).